Why Superior Aluminum?
Whether it's for a remodeling project or new construction, products from Superior Aluminum provide the detail that distinguishes the ordinary from the extraordinary. Utilizing the beneficial qualities of aluminum, your columns, railings, and fence will be strong, durable, and corrosion-free, all with the superb value and quality that is synonymous with the Superior name.
- Proven Products – Superior Aluminum’s product lines are being continuously improved and refined. When you install our columns, railings, or fence on your property, you can be certain that you are receiving the best possible offering on the market.
- Exceptional Customer Service – A key component that sets Superior Aluminum apart from other column, railing, and fence providers is an impeccable record of customer service. From concept design and product selection, to production and delivery, a Superior representative is committed to your satisfaction at every step of the way.
- The Superior Difference – Unlike most of the numerous options for aluminum products, Superior Aluminum employs a team of full time engineers to create CAD drawings of each project. These CAD drawings are followed during manufacturing to create a railing system that ensures a perfect fit for your project, and makes installation simple and efficient. Learn More.
- Safety – Superior Aluminum products are designed to meet local, state, and federal building codes, including the Americans with Disabilities Act. Superior columns feature a load-bearing design that will support your structure and keep all parties safe.
- Family Owned & Operated – Superior Aluminum has been family owned and operated since 1956, now in its 3rd generation of business management. You can be assured that the service you receive from Superior will be second to none, as this longevity is a testament to the dedication and pride we have in our work. Learn more about Superior Aluminum.
- Made in North America – The extrusions and castings that go into Superior's columns, railings, and fence are sourced from the United States and Canada, and the finished products are fabricated and assembled at our manufacturing facility located in Ohio. This means you can be confident in the quality and craftsmanship you receive.