Superior Aluminum Products offers a wide variety of Benefits including:
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Major medical insurance, 90% paid by the company
- Dental insurance
- One of the top profit-sharing plans in the area
- 401K retirement plans
- AD&D life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vacation and personal time
- 8 paid holidays
- funeral and jury duty pay
If these benefits seem right for you, check out our current openings here!
Superior is also proud to partner with other local businesses and in partnership with Wilson Health to offer an Employee Direct Care Clinic to our full-time associates. The EDC is free for Superior team members and provides a variety of offerings for your needs!
The EDC currently provides the following services
- free primary care visits for sick and well visits for you and your family covered on our insurance.
- Wellness and Preventive Care including Health Screenings, Life-style Management, Nutrition Counseling, Smoking Cessation, Diabetes Education, Stress Management, and more!
- Free limited list of generic prescription drugs (antibiotics, cholesterol, HBP)
- Occupational Health
The EDC Piqua Clinic can be contacted at (937) 451-3220 and is located at 143 N. Sunset Drive, Piqua, OH 45356
Current operating hours for the Piqua location are as follows:
Monday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Friday: 6:00 AM - Noon
Additionally, a second EDC Location is now available!
The EDC St. Marys Clinic can be contacted at (419) 400-2010 and is located at 310 Freewalt Way, St. Marys, OH 45885
Current operating hours for the St. Marys location are as follows:
Tuesday: Noon - 4:00 PM
Thursday: Noon - 4:00 PM
EDC located at 143 Sunset Dr. in Piqua OH