Over 60 years of experience (since 1956)
We manufacture industry-leading railing, fencing, and columns that elevate the appearance and safety of buildings where communities gather, live, and thrive. Rooted in integrity, Superior’s people, products, and partnerships encompass the highest standards. These standards are achieved with exceptional teamwork, and our undying commitment to deliver on the promises we make.
We will be the preferred partner in architectural building materials, supplying Superior products & extraordinary service to the construction industry’s most respected companies.
The Superior Way (Superior's Values)
1. We always do the right thing. [Honesty. Integrity. Work Ethic.]
2. We treat others with dignity and respect. [Golden Rule]
3. We make our best decisions together. [Teamwork. Trust. Communication.]
4. We are with you to the end. [Commitment. Loyalty. Completion.]
5. We strive to enact positive change and innovation, both as individuals and as a company. [Efficiency. Growth Mindset. Positivity.]
6. We believe our work serves a higher purpose. [Morality. Influence. Principles.]
Meet the Team
- Doug Borchers - President
- Ryan Nichols – VP of Sales
- Matt Purpus – VP of Operations
- Craig Fiessinger – HR & Inside Sales Manager
- Chad Sherrill - Outside Sales
- Craig Purpus - Outside Sales
- Dan Liette - Project Manager
Achieved certification from the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation for one year 100% accident-free in the workplace for the eighth straight year in 2021.
Winner of a 2021 Reader's Choice Award from Metal Architecture Magazine for Series 2000 (9C) Cable Railing.